Curry Rivel Active Travel Group has started a petition in order to make our roads safer and to calm traffic. So far there are nearly 100 signatures.
Here are the statements : We the following support the implementation of the following measures in and around our village:
- Improved pedestrian and cycle routes through the village to encourage car-free journeys, including travel to school.
- Reduction in speed limits through the village on the A378 from 30mph to 20mph
- Reduction in speed limits on the lanes around the village from 60mph to 30mph.
- The de-classification of the A378
- Ongoing work to create a traffic-free walking and cycling route to connect Curry Rivel with Langport and Huish Episcopi.
Please support the poll on Facebook or simply email email@example.com quoting this statement:
'I support the Curry Rivel Active Travel Group petition'
and add your name, postcode and numbers of people in your household. Yes, it's that simple!