Somerset Council launches another newsletter – this time keeping us up to date on all things planning. For your copy click here, where you can subscribe and get your own copy emailed to you or, as with SEEN the environmental newsletter, wait for the thumbed copy from the editorial suite at Curry Rivel Online.
Somerset Council 'urges' us to take part in its consultation so that you can have your say and help shape the future of Somerset. You can head straight to the survey here, or have a look at the newsletter first – which also contains a link – and find out more about it.
I suppose the guiding principle is – if you don't tell Somerset Council what you want, it's hard to complain very loudly if you don't get it.
Give it a go. It takes about 10 nanoseconds of your time on-line.
Paper copies are available if you'd prefer from:
- Bridgwater House, Bridgwater, TA6 3AR (Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm)
- Petters Way Council Offices, Yeovil, BA20 1AS (Monday to Tuesday and Thursday to Friday 9am to 4pm; first Wednesday of the month 11am to 4pm; and every other Wednesday, 9am to 4pm)
- Deane House, Belvedere Road, Taunton, TA1 1HE (Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm)
- County Hall, Taunton, TA1 4DY (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm; Saturday 9am to 4pm)
- Libraries including: Taunton, Minehead, Frome, Bridgwater, Yeovil and Glastonbury – doesn't mention Langport, but probably worth a check if you are passing.