Curry Rivel Logo
Above the Levels

Don't tut it, Report It!

17th June 2021 @ 9:09am
Back home  /  Latest News  /  Don't tut it, report it!

Did you know how easy it to report unacceptable acts that affect your life and surroundings.

For road/highway problems go to

Somerset County Council and South Somerset District Council have an easy to use on line reporting facility where if you spot wrong doing or something that is wrong you can just provide information and it will be investigated.

Examples of things that you can report include
breach of planning, damage to roadtraffic signs,overgrown hedges, inappropriate parking, fly tipping, litter, dog fouling

All you have to do is visit thé SSDC website
and complete a simple on line form. Takes two minutes.

So next time you spot something, don't tut it, report it. That way the council can do something about it.

If they aren't told about it, they can't know about it, then they can't do anything about it!

Get In Touch

CurryRivelOnline is powered by our active community.

Please send us your news and views.

Village Map

© 2021 – CurryRivelOnline